15 slide microsoft powerpoint presentation B u s i n e s s F i n a n c e
In this assignment, you will practice effective internal communication.
You have been given the task of effectively communicating the organization’s mission, vision, and values to a new virtual team that has been created in your organization. The organization is dealing with a difficult circumstance that has diminished its reputation in the communities it serves. The team has been tasked with documenting best practices that are occurring across the organization as part of crafting a new, positive message to the public. Your goal is to make sure that the employees understand what the organization’s mission, vision, and values are, as well as how they fit into achieving the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
You want to make sure that this is something they will not forget soon, as it needs to be in their minds when they are working for the organization.
Note. You may use the mission, vision, and values of your current organization, a past organization, or another organization.
Based on the scenario, complete the following tasks:
- Create a 12-15 slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation to go along with your oral presentation to the new employees. In your presentation, make sure that you have placed the oral part of the presentation into the Notes area of each slide. This will be your “script.” Your script should include citations/references to support your perspectives.
- Your presentation should include
- (1) a brief summary of the mission, vision, and values,
- (2) why the team is important,
- (3) what the team should expect as they go through development stages, and
- (4) best leadership communication practices for building the team into a productive unit.
- Stay focused on communication and managerial communication concepts during your project.
- In addition, create a one page handout for the employees in a Microsoft Word document so they have something to take with them to remind them of what they learned. The handout needs to provide a succinct and compelling synthesis of your presentation.
- Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
- Submit your presentation in a Microsoft Power Point document.
- Name your document SU_BUS2023_W5_LastName_FirstInitial.ppt.
Must have 3 or more references with citations!
Must have notes in note section!
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount