4 – 6 page written assignment B u s i n e s s F i n a n c e
please note that i have interview questions and answers ready when a tutor is picked i will send
Assignment 2: Interview
For your Interview Assignment you should have already interviewed an individual in a criminal justice field and/or a discipline approved by your instructor OR an individual who has had an experience within the criminal justice system in which they believe race, gender, sexual orientation, class, religious preference, socioeconomic status, or cultural traditions/beliefs played a role in this encounter. This week, you will need to compile your notes and complete a 4–6 page written Assignment that includes:
- A Summary of your interview
- A Critical Analysis and Reflection of the interview
- A Critical Research & Vision of solutions and examples to help extinguish societal oppression
Summary and Reflection:
Your Interview Summary and Critical Analysis and Reflection should be 2–3 pages in length, double-spaced, written in paragraph form, and should contain the following information:
- Briefly summarize your interview. Who did you interview and how did you choose this individual? Describe the focus of your interview. Did it include a discussion of: race, gender, sexual orientation, class, religious preference, socioeconomic status, cultural traditions/beliefs, etc.? This section of your project should address background information and be no more than two to three paragraphs in length.
- Reflect upon your interview in terms of your own evolving conception, critical thinking and research of human relationships in our diverse society.
- What did you learn from the interviewee? Did your interview touch upon any of the topics or discussions had in CJ 246 during the past 9 weeks? Did you find your interviewee to be a skilled critical thinker and researcher on the diverse topics you discussed?
- Analytically reflect on how interviewing, open discourse, and questioning are valuable skill when it comes to critical thinking and researching any and all areas of diversity.
Critical Research and Vision:
Your Critical Research and Vision should be 2–3 pages in length, double-spaced, written in paragraph form, and should contain the following information:
- Provide solutions and examples to help extinguish societal oppression
- Discuss a convincing vision to advance human relationships. This can be based off your own critical research of the interview or from your exchanging of ideas with the interviewee.
Include an Appendix that contains your interview notes, the specific questions asked and the responses as well as follow-up questions and responses. If you videotaped your interview and would like to include a workable link for the instructor to view your taped interview, this may be provided in lieu of the appendix. Also include any research that you conducted for the interview. This section is not included in the page number count.
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount