4 minutes ). time management assignmentsubmit assignmentdue friday B u s i n e s s F i n a n c e
Managing Your Time
“Making the Most of Your Time” provides an opportunity for you to become aware of time management techniques and strategies that can influence not only academic success, but also personal success. New technological devices have led to incessant interruptions in our lives. It takes self-discipline and self-understanding to know when it is appropriate to tune in and when you should tune out. Use this module to become aware of how to manage time more effectively, analyze how individuals (and yourself) accomplish the tasks that you choose as priorities and identify strategies for dealing with surprise distractions.
After you have completed this topic’s activities, you should be able to:
- Review time management strategies and tools.
- Analyze how you spend your time.
- Formulate a semester calendar.
Summary of Learning Activities
By the end of the module, you should have completed the following:
Chapter 1, You and Your College Experience
Chapter 2, Staying Motivated, Organized, and On Track
Time Management: Strategies for Success
How to Manage Your Time Better
||Time Management Worksheet (50 points)|
Where does time go worksheet.pdf
Download Where does time go worksheet.pdf (948 KB)
Time Management Reading and Video
- Read Chapter 1 of the College Success e-book (Links to an external site.), You and Your College Experience.
- Read Chapter 2 of the College Success e-book (Links to an external site.), Staying Motivated, Organized, and On Track.
- Watch the “Time Management: Strategies for Success (Links to an external site.)” Video via Student Lingo.
- Watch the “How to Manage Your Time Better” video below (4 minutes).
Time Management Assignment
- Due Friday by 11:59pm
- Points 50
- Submitting a text entry box or a file upload
- Available Oct 28 at 4pm – Nov 6 at 11:59pm 9 days
The videos you watched earlier in this module talked about fixed commitments, life habits, and scheduling your time. Complete this assignment to find out where your time is going, analyze your commitments, and plan for your semester.
1. There are three parts to this assignment, so be sure to read the instructions carefully using this Time Management Worksheet.xlsx. (Tip: Click “Enable Editing” to enter on the worksheet. Save your work before moving on to the next tab.)
2. Be sure to review your work before submitting to ensure the entire document is viewable. Save your completed worksheet to your computer and submit it via the Submit Assignment button at the top of the page. Once the submission tool appears at the bottom of this page, upload the required files.
- Refer to this Time Management Worksheet Example.pdf as a guide for completing this assignment.
This assignment is worth 50 points toward your course grade.
Time Management Worksheet
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomePart One: Record
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomePart Three: Semester Calendar
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomePart Three: Reflection Questions
Total Points: 50.0
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount