405 intermediate networking portfolio requirement W r i t i n g
ITS 405 Intermediate Networking Portfolio Requirement
Your solution should draw on the content presented in the course. The outline below lists points/topics to cover. You are free to provide additional, related information.
Provide technical and justification reasons for each choice, citing resources as appropriate. Provide rough estimates of scheduling and manpower required for deploying your solution. You may summarize the schedule and manpower at the end of the document or include it separately for each section.
The Windows Server 2012 operating system should be used for all aspects of the solution.
Your solution should cover the following four numbered areas and associated bulleted items listed under each:
- Deployment and Server Editions
- How many total servers are needed? Which roles will be combined?
- Which edition of Windows Server will be used for each server (e.g., Standard, Data)?
- Should servers be virtualized using Hyper-V?
- Where will each of the servers be located (which of the two sites)?
- How will the servers be deployed?
- DNS namespace design (e.g., domain name[s] chosen split DNS for internet/intranet, zones)
- How will DNS be handled for the second site?
- Active Directory
- Number of AD domains and names of those domains
- Will there be any Read-Only Domain Controllers?
- How will the second site factor into domain controller placement? How will AD sites be configured?
- File and Printer Sharing
- What shares might be needed? (Consider some of the reasoning supplied in the relevant course materials.)
- How will quotas/FSRM be configured? (Consider all aspects, such as thresholds, altering, file screens, and reporting.)
- Will a DFS namespace be implemented?
Your submission will:
- Be in written format, 6-8 pages in length (not counting diagrams).
- Include at least one diagram illustrating your chosen Active Directory design with DNS namespace hierarchy.
- Cite and discuss no fewer than three credible sources, other than course readings and media. The CSU-Global Library is a great place to find these sources.
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount