5 page typed paper providing researched documented material H u m a n i t i e s
Choose any one of the selections listed and any one of the suggested themes provided. Write a 5 page typed paper providing researched documented material for support of your thesis. The tentative thesis, outline and background information about your chosen topic,(a seven to 10 sentenced paragraph, including the source that you used to familiarize yourself with the chosen literary selection..If your selection comes from the Norton text, you may use it for the information . The assignment is due Wednesday, October 26, 2016. The final paper and presentation is due on Monday, December 5, 2016.
1.Ancient Egyptian Poetry (Selections not read in class)
“Akhenaten’s Hymn to the Sun”
The Leiden Hymns (trace similar theme through several poems)
2.The Bible: Old Testament (Selections not read in class)
3.Book of Songs (Chinese Poetry)
4.Confucius and Analects
5.Chuang Chow Chuang Tzu
6.The Nine Songs
7.The Mahabharata/ Ramayana (Indian Epic)
9.The Bhagavad – Gita
10.The Tamil Anthologies
12.Li Po Chinese Poetry
13.The Thousand and One Nights
16.The Orphan of Chao
18.The man Yoshu
19.The tale of the Genji
21.The thousand and one nights
22.Yian Chen; The story of Ying-Ying
23.The Pillow book
24.Essays in Idleness
26.Sapphos and Lesbos
27.The Aesop Fables
Choose one of the following themes to trace through your literary selection:
- Attitudes Toward Women
- Attitude Towards Family Trees
- Ideas About Leadership and Responsibility
- Societal Demands and Burdens of Leadership
- Attitudes Toward Evil
- Punishment, Mercy and Law
- The Power of The Word
- The University of Love and Passion
- The Intervention of God/Gods in The Lives of Humankind
- Images of Sensuality and Spirituality
- Poetry As a Political Form
- Retribution and Justice
- Human Mortality
- The Expression of Emotion in Nature/Animals
- Sensual Imagery of The Devotional Lyric
- The Role of Fate
- Role of Religion or Belief System
and about the outline, papers and presentation the thesis should be one sentence and 3 to 5 major ideas they must be in order for example
Ali is great due to his strength , courage and whatever
so please I want the outline , papers and presentation to be the same at least 5 sources.
and here is an example for the outline
The attitude towards women in Geoffrey Chaucer’s Canterbury Tales as expressed by the wife of Bath depicts women in “The Wife of Bath Tales” as strong minded, powerful, and sexually free.
I.Women in the “Wife of Bath Tales are strong minded.
- Unwavering, she states that women should be able to have multiple husbands like men.
- She emphatically sees her husband as the supplier of her money.
- She controls her sexuality by not allowing the church fathers to define her sexual role as a woman.
- She refuses to be defined by the way she looks.
II.Women in the “The Wife of Bath” are powerful. ( This section should not be in all caps. Note roman numbers I and Ii and Properly format your outlines.
A.The wife of Bath refuses to have sex with her husband unless he gives her money.
B.She freely expresses that women use sex to control men.
1.She is in charge of her lovers.
2.the women had power to punish their men.
C.She is not afraid to fight her husband when he frustrates her.
D.They had power to punish the men.
E.They were in charge of their lovers.
- The women in “The Wife of Bath Tale” are sexually free.
- They could choose to have multiple sex partners if they wished to do so.
- The wife of bath uses her sexual prowess to get her husband to submit.
- The wife of bath takes ownership that sexual seduction is a gift to women.
- She commits to the fact that sexuality is not determined by the way a woman looks.This sample outline is the way that all outlines for your research project should look. Note the structure and format of the outline. Then of course, your paper will support and supply the evidence from your literary selection and your five outside scholarly sources. Wikipedia and similar sources are not scholarly sources.Use Morgan’s library port to find sources.
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount