8 inches x 8 inches H u m a n i t i e s
Create a design for each of the following concepts
- Shape (how to shapes fit together, use of positive and negative space)
- Value (the range of lightness or darkness, high contrast/lowcontrast)
- Texture (if you touched the image, what would it feel like)
Create 3 separate collage’s. One for each design fundamental
Each collages should visually express the concept .
- Collage’s can be made by cutting out images and text and gluing them to a piece of construction paper. Or if you have digital skills you can use Photoshop or Illustrator to create your collage.
- Label each collage by the fundamental you are expressing so it is easy for students when they Peer Review.
- Each collage should visually communicate and express one of the three design fundamentals (shape, value, texture).
- For each collage write a sentence describing how the collage expresses the specific fundamental. You should have at least one sentence for each of the three collages uploaded
- Rules and format: The size of each collage should be approximately : 8 inches x 8 inches – or something close to that. Glue or neatly tape each collage onto a larger piece of black or white paper or board.
- Cut out images from any variety of sources: magazines, postcards, newspaper, packaging to create each collage. Or you can use online images and digital techniques to create your collage.
- Make a nice presentation. Make sure what you upload looks neat. Trim the edges of the frame. There should not be anything outside of the paper edge.
- You need to create three different collages for this project.
TURNING IN WORK
- If you have used cut and past methods you will need to digitize by scanning or photographing so that you can upload to the assignment
- Include one sentence descriptions of each of your three collages in your post.
- You will be assigned four-five students to peer review for this project. Peer Reviews will become available Monday 7/2 at 5PM. You will have until Thursday 7/5 at 8AM to complete your Peer Reviews. If you do not complete your Peer Reviews by the due date you will get a 1 point deduction on your project.
Cut out images from any variety of sources: magazines, postcards, newspaper, packaging. Or you can use online images and digital techniques to create your collage.
Scan all the three collage you made, and give me the pdf file.
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount