“ add place mark ” button L a w
For this assignment, you have been asked to create an annotated map of the locations of the letters and anthrax cases from your chronology.
Instructions for using Google Earth Pro:
- Using the search feature in Google Earth Pro, you can type the location you’re trying to find to zoom in to the general area.
- To add a pin, there are a couple of options. The first is to find the exact GPS coordinates of the location we want to use. This is particularly useful when we don’t have a street address, or the actual location we need to pin is not directly at the 911 address.If we have the address for each of the murders, we can type the actual street address into the search bar and then press search. This will zoom in to the address.Some locations you may need to search for, or approximate their location. From here, we can add a place mark by clicking on the “add place mark” button on the upper tool bar.
- A new window will appear, and here you can add a name. This is where you provide your annotation. Annotations should include date/time, and type of event.
- Finally, I want you to change the color of the pin based on the type of event. Was it a death? The location a letter was mailed from, or the location a letter was delivered to? You choose what you think is the best way to categorize types of events. We can change the color of the pin by clicking on the pin button on the right upper side of the window that was just opened for your new place mark. Repeat these steps as necessary to map all three locations.
- Provide a screen shot of the map that you created.
- Provide a 1-2 paragraph analysis of the locations of the events, and how this may be useful in an investigation.
- You can provide your deliverable in a Word document or PowerPoint presentation.
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount