age 25 – physical activity less H e a l t h M e d i c a l
- Use the powerpoint slide for Chapter 9 to help with your analysis
- Keep a list of all of the food and drinks you consume for two separate 24 hour periods of time. You might want to do one during the week and one on a weekend day. Keep a detailed list of the brand name of the food, name of restaurant and quantity of food. The amount of the serving is important, look on the label for serving quantity which may be in grams, ounces, cups, etc. The more detail you have the better your analysis results.
- Use Livestrong.com to analyze your diet for 2 separate days. Also fill in the food group form and analyze if you are meeting all food groups in your diet.
Use my account: bonjournancyy
- Copy and paste the analysis results for both 24-hour periods and the food group form into a word file or on the assignment area to send to the instructor along with your discussion of the results. The entire assignment can be a WORD file that is attached to the assignment area.
- The results discussion should address specific nutrients that are lacking or in excess and some reflection about anything you might change in your diet. You can look up specific nutrients on the internet. My Plate also has graphs and information related to nutritional need for your age and gender,
- If the quantities are not correct, the results will not be correct, be sure to check. If you did consume an unusual number of servings or very small amount of something, please address that in your discussion. If you get large amounts of a particular nutrient, talk about that food. Look at balance between carbohydrates, fat and protein.
- The discussion that you will include with your diet analysis should be at least 3 paragraphs, at least 3-4 pages.
- I’ve attached an example of how the paper should look like, please include a separate page for WORK CITED.
- I’ve also attached myplate plan a little background about myself to help you.
My plate: Female, age 25 – physical activity less than 30 minutes, not pregnant nor breastfeeding, 115 pounds, height 5’2
Please let me know if you have any questions
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount