automate individual business functions W r i t i n g
Review the SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats) analyses for all six cases here. Pick one of the six cases and read the complete business plan. Then, create a professional presentation in Kaltura suggesting how IT could be used to enhance the company’s strengths, lessen the company’s weaknesses, take advantage of the company’s opportunities, and / or mitigate the company’s threats. The same IT solution(s) might accomplish more than one objective in the business plan.
In your presentation, please copy the SWOT analysis from the case and paste that on one of the slides. The presentation should include 2-4 slides to explain the case including an analysis of the characteristics of the institution in the case study. Please explain specifically how IT solves a problem and / or enables new options for the company. The total presentation should be about 8-10 slides, not including the title and reference slides. The reference slide should be in APA format. Internet references, as well as peer-reviewed journal articles, are fine. The references should include examples of other companies that have done something similar to support your recommendations. In-text citations are not required for this presentation. Your presentation should include a voice-over to explain your slides. Please submit your Kaltura video via the assignment link and also include a link to it on the discussion board. The rubric for this assignment can be viewed when clicking on the assignment link.
Use the resources below to help you with this week’s assignment.
Read the following chapters in the textbook:
- Chapter 9 – “Effective and Efficient Business Functions” (ATTACHED) Chapter 9 – Effective and Efficient Business Functions.pptx – This chapter explains how IT can be used to automate individual business functions.
- Chapter 10 – “Strategic Technology and Enterprise Systems” (ATTACHED) Chapter 10 – Strategic Technology and Enterprise Systems.pptx – This chapter explains how IT can be used to integrate the functions in the value chain within a company. The chapter emphasizes systems that are used across the entire enterprise.
- Chapter 11 – “Data Visualization and Geographic Information Systems” (ATTACHED) Chapter 11 – Data Visualization and Geographic Information Systems.pptx – This chapter focuses on data visualization to help in making better decisions.
- Video: What Is a SWOT Analysis? explains about analyzing an organization’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT). A SWOT analysis is often used in strategic planning.
- Article: (ATTACHED) Ultimate Guide to Conducting a SWOT Analysis.pdf explains how to do a SWOT analysis.
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount