current outside scholarly sources must H e a l t h M e d i c a l
Through this assignment, the student will demonstrate the ability to:
- Apply knowledge of nursing informatics and non-nursing science (CO 1 and 2)
- Assess nursing informatics competencies (CO2)
- Evaluate progress in enhancing nursing informatics competencies (CO4)
- Foster professional and personal development with planning strategies to enhance these competencies (CO4)
- Examine ethical decision making in relation to these competencies (CO3)
- In order to prepare for this assignment, read the lessons as well as the assigned readings BEFORE attempting the self-assessment.
- Scholarly Sources: Only scholarly sources are acceptable for citation and reference in this course. These include peer-reviewed publications, government reports, or sources written by a professional or scholar in the field. The textbooks and lessons are NOT considered to be outside scholarly sources. For the threaded discussions and reflection posts, reputable internet sources such as websites by government agencies (URL ends in .gov) and respected organizations (often ends in .org) can be counted as scholarly sources. The best outside scholarly source to use is a peer-reviewed nursing journal. You are encouraged to use the Chamberlain library and search one of the available databases for a peer-reviewed journal article. The following sources should not be used: Wikipedia, Wikis, or blogs. These websites are not considered scholarly as anyone can add to these. Please be aware that .com websites can vary in scholarship and quality. For example, the American Heart Association is a .com site with scholarship and quality. It is the responsibility of the student to determine the scholarship and quality of any .com site. Ask your instructor before using any site if you are unsure. Points will be deducted from the rubric if the site does not demonstrate scholarship or quality. Current outside scholarly sources must be published with the last 5 years. Instructor permission must be obtained BEFORE the assignment is due if using a source that is older than 5 years.
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount