explaining things fully B u s i n e s s F i n a n c e
The financial system refers to the set of markets and other institutions that are used for financial contracting, i.e. for borrowing, lending, investing and trading in financial securities. This forum is for discussion about the financial system: how it works, what it’s function is and how it can be improved, both from the point of view of equity, as well as from the point of view of efficiency. Material relevant for this topic can be found in the attachment.
However, you will note that this post explains how the article is related to the topic and attachment, summarizes it and provides some critical analysis on the article.
Please follow this:
- Introduce and summarize the article in four or five sentences
- provide a link to the article or attach the article to your post
- explain how the article relates to Managerial Finance
- comment on the article providing your point of view and your opinion (based as far as possible on objective facts and logical arguments).
- A good initial post is likely to run to about 500 words or so. Shorter posts run the danger of not explaining things fully. Longer posts are okay as long as they stick to the point.
- You must respond to a reasonable number of comments on your post. What is reasonable depends on how many individuals have commented and how different and good their arguments are. You don’t have to respond to each and every comment.
- The article you choose should be a news article or an article referring to a recent incident. It cannot be a blog. It cannot be an opinion piece, unless it refers to a recent news item (in which case you’d be better off simply using that news item). Also make sure that your article is not simply an advertisement or a paid article masquerading as a news article.
- The whole point of the Discussion Board is for us to have a look at what’s happening in the business news at the current time, see how it relates to our topics and discuss the issues.
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount