facilitate public health nursing care H e a l t h M e d i c a l
Grading Rubic the same APA spelling grammar in text citations and reference page
- Describe the foundations of public and community health nursing.
- Analyze the influence of cultural, socioeconomic, and behavioral factors on public health.
- Evaluate the impact of local, state, and national policy on public health.
- Design multidimensional strategies of care considering the health determinants of vulnerable populations.
- Facilitate public health nursing care through collaboration with resource partners, including dissemination of relevant information.
- Analyze communicable diseases and their potential impact on public health.
A public health colleague has approached you about being a consultant to work with a community group to help guide them through the action planning process. She has asked you to prepare a step-by-step guide on how to develop an action plan for the community group.The guiding document you create will be used to provide an overview of the process for developing a community action plan and will be used during an upcoming community meeting with interested consumers, local community members, and public health officials.
Prepare a guiding document for the development of an action plan that:
- Details the steps in developing an action plan for the community.
- Explains the key components of the action plan, including components needed to address the cultural, socioeconomic, and behavioral factors in the community.
- Describes how an action plan could improve the health outcomes of the community.
- Discusses your role as a public and community health nurse in the action planning process, including:
- Your role in identifying health determinants of the vulnerable populations in the community.
- Your role in assessing the potential impact of communicable diseases on the health of the community.
- Suggests possible stakeholders to improve collaboration in the community, including policy-influencers, representatives of the different cultural and population groups affected, and social service and healthcare partners.
- Designs the implementation process for the action plan with suggested goals for each phase of implementation, including:
- Communication and dissemination of information to the community.
- Development of multidimensional strategies of care for the community.
- Provides stated ideas with professional language and attribution for credible sources with correct APA citation, spelling, and grammar in the guiding document.
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount