format section headings using microsoft word ’ B u s i n e s s F i n a n c e
There are three sections to this assignment:
Presentation of Project Quality Management Plan
Click on the Project Quality Management Plan [DOC, file size 23 KB] form to download it. Complete this form based on the project quality information provided in your initial M4D1 message and the feedback from your classmates and instructor. The project quality management plan must have all the required details. The contents of the project quality management form should be sufficiently elaborate to demonstrate your understanding.
Presentation of Project Risk Register
Click on the Project Risk Register [XLS, file size 21 KB] form to download it. Complete this form based on the project risk information provided in your initial M4D1 message and the feedback from your classmates and instructor. The project risk register must have all the required details for at least five risks. The contents of the project risk register form should be sufficiently elaborate to demonstrate your understanding. You may refer to Figure 6-19 Sample Risk Register on pages 220-221 of the textbook.
Exploration of Solutions to Commonly Encountered Project Problems
Page 251 of the textbook lists 10 problems commonly encountered during project execution. Research the textbook and other online resources to identify additional problems that may occur during project execution as well as suitable solutions. Critically propose solutions to any three of the commonly encountered project problems (at least one problem must come from resources outside the textbook).
Length and Formatting Requirements
Adopt the following presentation style unless a template is provided for your work:
- Compose your work using Microsoft Word.
- Each section must be at least 300 words (about a page) long.
- Use 12-point Times New Roman font and double-spacing.
- Organize your writing in sections with section headings.
- Format section headings using Microsoft Word’s “Heading” functions.
- Support the write-up with at least five additional sources as references.
- Insert cover page and reference pages(s).
- Cite and list references in correct APA style.
- Check your work to correct any spelling or grammatical errors.
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount