formatting requirements :* use graphicsbe typed B u s i n e s s F i n a n c e
Write five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
(Note: Refer to Review Question 8 located at the end of Chapter 5 for criteria 1-3.)
- Determine the following before deciding a prescription: (a) maximize effectiveness at the least cost; (b) maximize effectiveness at a fixed cost of $10,000; (c) achieve a fixed-effectiveness level of 6,000 units of service at a fixed cost of $20,000; (d) maximize net benefits, assuming that each unit of service has a market price of $10; (e) maximize the ration of benefits to costs, assuming that each unit of service has a market price of $10.
- Determine which of the two main programs (Program I and Program II) should be selected under each of these criteria. Justify your position.
- Describe the conditions under which each criterion may be an adequate measure of the achievement of objectives.
(Note: Refer to the Demonstration Exercise at the end of Chapter 5 for criteria 4-9.)
- Determine the assumptions that govern estimates of the value of time lost driving, indicating which assumptions (if any) are more tenable than others. Justify your position.
- Determine the best way to estimate the value of time. Justify your position.
- Determine the best way to estimate the cost of a gallon of gasoline. Justify your position.
- Determine the more reliable method to estimate driving speeds and miles per gallon by using (a) official statistics on highway traffic from the Environmental Protection Agency or by using (b) engineering studies of the efficiency of gasoline engines by the Department of Energy. Discuss any consequences of using one source rather than another. Justify your position.
- Estimate the value of a life saved. Justify your position.
- Determine which policy is preferable, (a) the 55-mph speed limit or (b) the 65-mph limit. Justify your position.
- Include at least two (2) peer-reviewed references (no more than five  years old) from material outside the textbook to support your views. Note: Appropriate peer-reviewed references include scholarly articles and governmental Websites. Do not use open source Websites such as Wikipedia, Sparknotes.com, Ask.com, and similar Websites are not acceptable resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Recommend policy alternatives to deal with a specific problem.
- Examine the nature, characteristics, models, and / or methods pertinent to the structuring of policy problems.
- Compare and contrast approaches and / or techniques for prescribing preferred policies.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in policy analysis and program evaluation.
- Write clearly and concisely about policy analysis and program evaluation using proper writing mechanics.
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount