g ., anon ., “ speech wins favor H u m a n i t i e s
: For each session you are required to turn in a 1-2 page worksheet on Blackboard consisting of:
1. a paragraph summarizing assigned chapter(s) in the Tindall textbook or any other assigned readings;
2. a paragraph of response to the assigned readings—what’s new and most striking to you and how it helps you better understand the topic of the session;
3. a paragraph summarizing an article or editorial cartoon related to the topic(s) of the session from the time (not from a later period) in New York Times Historical (http://search.proquest.com.proxy.library.cpp.edu/h…) or Los Angeles Times Historical (http://search.proquest.com.proxy.library.cpp.edu/h…) databases accessible from the university library website (e.g., Anon., “Speech Wins Favor from Both Parties,” New York Times, March 5, 1933, F6, on political reactions to President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s first inauguration speech). Please start the paragraph by providing info on the article in the format of this last example: author’s name, title of article, title of newspaper, date, and page number. Please note the formatting: author’s name in natural order (“John Smith”), followed by a comma, then article title in quotes, capitalizing the first letters of all substantive words (no capitalization of the first letters of prepositions), then the title of the newspaper in italics, date, and page number.
4. a paragraph of response to the above newspaper article—what’s new and most striking to you and how it helps you better understand the topic of the session;
5. a paragraph of response to the documentary video assigned for that session (not a summary of the video but more on what you found most striking and relevant to the class);
6. Any new items relevant to the session and any question you may have related to the readings or the class or special assignments such as a paragraph on your family history proposal or a paragraph on the Hersey book.
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount