g ., medical doctor H u m a n i t i e s
Note use the storybird website to do the story
In this interactive assignment, you will create a story for children to educate them about psychological assessment. To begin, select a targeted developmental or reading level pre-K through grade 6. Review the elements required for each section of your storybook below. Visit the Storybird website to familiarize yourself with this technology. You may review the Storybird Quick-Start Guide for additional assistance with using this platform.
Your username will become the professional author name for your book. Therefore, when you register for your Storybird account it is recommended that you use the following format for your username: first initial followed by last name (e.g., JSmith). If you receive a message that your username has been taken, it is recommended you include your middle initial (e.g., JASmith). Do not use Internet handles and/or other unprofessional appearing pseudonyms.
Review the information in Chapter 5 of your textbook corresponding to the assessments appropriate for the age group you selected and review the Mental Health Assessment (2013) article for examples of information provided to the public about psychological testing. You may choose any appropriate title for your story. Be sure to address each of the following questions in your storybook in an age-appropriate manner:
- Why is the character in the story being referred for testing?
- Who will conduct the assessment?
- What is being measured?
- How long will testing take?
- Who will be present during the assessment process? If not in the room, where will parents and/or guardians be while the character in the story is being tested?
- How will the results be used? Who will have access to the results (e.g., medical doctor, family, the court, teachers), and why? This will vary depending on the character and plot in your story.
- How will the tests be taken?
- What will be the outcome of the assessment? How will the information be used? How might this information impact the life of the character in your story?
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount