least 10 pages minimum B u s i n e s s F i n a n c e
- Read the case attached to this project
- Make sure to use appropriate headings and sub-headings where needed
- Answer each question with a clear heading indicating the question being answered
- Use bullets, page numbers and other formatting tools to make the work more readable
- Keep an eye on sentence construction, typos etc.
- Use the APA citation style and a professional font
- Double-spaced content
- Total page count should be at least 10 pages minimum (without cover page and references)
- Answer the following questions (note – you do not have to complete/answer any of the questions given at the end of the case, just the ones below):
- What are the relevant facts of the case? ( You can create a brief summary of the case)
- What are the ethical issues involved? Why? (Do consider and review the case from the Chinese cultural perspective before answering this question)
- Who are the stakeholders, primary and peripheral? How are they affected?
- What possible alternatives/solutions are available to address the issue(s)?
- What is the solution of your choice? Why?
- How would you support your choice with the various theories learnt earlier? (You should refer to the ethical theories (more than one) and perspectives discussed earlier and in Chp. 3)
Where applicable, state your position clearly, explain why you chose the particular position and justify it with appropriate support (additional research/data here would carry more weight). The general idea is that once you take your position, you have to then know how to support it. This support can take the form of anecdotal examples and stories to enrich the narrative, but the main form of support should come from research and real world cases that emphasize your position. To find this type of empirical data based support or evidence, you are expected to do some research and you can use numerous sources – Internet based resources – search engines, databases, Google Scholar, videos, business periodicals (Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Economic Times etc..), and business journals (e.g. The Harvard Business Review, Sloan Management Review). The library is a great place to start as well.
Also note that any work that is plagiarized will be summarily downgraded and even rejected based on the nature of the offense. If you are going to source other’s work, you should always cite it and then provide the reference in the bibliography section. If you copy a chunk of text from a particular source, you should put it in quotations and provide the exact citation for it according to APA standards. Please use the following website to make sure you do this correctly
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount