least five scholarly sourcesi wanted B u s i n e s s F i n a n c e
You are the CEO of a major consumer technology corporation. The company is global and offers remote employment, in addition to numerous physical locations. It distributes the products through different global wholesalers to reach retailers who in turn sell to the ultimate consumer. Your job is to find a new president for the organization. The past president has retired after 25 years of service. You will have to explain to the board of directors what criteria will be used in the search for a new company president.
In your paper:
- Explain what being a leader is, and what traits are needed to be an effective leader.
- Describe the type of leadership style and skills needed for the position.
- Analyze the importance of attending to tasks and relationships.
- Explain the importance of a leader following and communicating a vision, and setting the tone.
- Examine the necessity for a leader to have good out-group member skills, as well as the ability to handle conflict and overcome obstacles.
- Justify the needed ethical leadership traits for this position
- Must be five to six double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources
I wanted to encourage you, acknowledge that this is a challenging assignment, and I wanted to give you a little help.
1) As you determine what kind of leader you’re recruiting for in this paper, consider the parameters set down in the assignment — justify the qualities you are seeking with a rationale that points back to the specific needs of the organization. If you say you are looking for a task-oriented leader, tell me what it is about the organization that requires this kind of leader. The announcement I posted last week covers this in depth.
2) Don’t be afraid to get creative. Add more parameters — is this a company that’s had problems with community relations in the past? Has there been a major scandal to deal with in the past five years? Has a new competitor entered the marketplace? The more you can describe your company, the more you will be able to target the kind of leader you will need. The more creative you are, the higher your critical thinking score will probably be. Again, I know I’ve already said this, but I think it bears repeating.
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount