least two different pop culture sources W r i t i n g
For this presentation, I want you to pick one of the science fiction/fantasy concepts we’ve covered this session and then explore how that idea is represented in at least two different pop culture sources (movies, television, comic books, young adult fiction, etc.) and compare/contrast that representation to what we see in a novel or novels we’ve read this session.
Your goal is not only to explain the different ways that science fiction concept is depicted in different kinds of story-telling but also to use these three (or more) cultural texts to:
- analyze the larger significance
- cultural fascination
- moral/religious lessons that can be contained within that concept.
Your thesis should present what you see as the big ideas/arguments/values that can be gleaned from your analysis of this science fiction concept and give some prediction of the way you’re comparing and contrasting the three things you’re analyzing.
The body of the presentation should analyze the unique presentation and significance of the concept in each individual text and also explain meaningful basis for comparison and contrast to the other analyzed texts.
You may conduct outside scholarly research for this (especially for exploring the cultural or moral significance of the concept), but that is not required.
Presentation: You will need to prepare a four to six minute presentation sharing what you found out about your topic.
- Most people like to use PowerPoint or Google Slides; if you do, here’s some guidelines:
- Have a few slides introducing your topic
- Then dedicate slides to the unique presentation and significance of the concept in each individual text and explaining meaningful basis for comparison and contrast to the other analyzed texts.
- Include both a title slide and a reference slide
- You will use the 7×7 rule to create your presentation. The 7×7 rule states that you use no more than seven bullet points per slide and no more than seven words per bullet point. This way your visual presentation will only show the main points on each slide without overwhelming your viewers without too many words. You still need to make your slides attractive by adding images and colors to make it attractive.
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount