organization 8 points possibleat least two supporting points H u m a n i t i e s
- Creating an OutlinePlease check all the posted resources before beginning this assignment. At this point in the semester, your research topic has been approved, and you have begun to gather sources of information. You should be familiar at this point with the most significants arguments that your sources of information have made to support your main point. You should also anticipate the background information that your reader will need to understand the subject. THE PURPOSE OF AN OUTLINE IS TO ASSIST YOU WITH ORGANIZING YOUR MATERIAL AND FINDING A STRATEGIC WAY TO PRESENT THE ARGUMENT OF YOUR PAPER. THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO ORGANIZE A PAPER.
- Please check the outline that is attached. This outline demonstrates the points this paper will make, and how the research supports the points, and the organizational strategy of the paper.
- Don’t forget that your outline must include a Thesis statement as well as your paper’s Working title.
- Please use Roman Numerals, and please provide a Works Cited page in MLA format.
- MINIMUM OF 5 SOURCES
You may use the Word handout attached for this assignment, or you may modify this template to suit your organizational needs.
- Read Chapter 10, and especially focus on the outline for the student essay that Krause presents. This chapter has many useful sections that we will return to next week.
- Read JAC, Chapter 7, and focus on pages 83-85
- Check this link for the Excelsior OWL on outlining (scroll through all pages)
- Check the Student Outline Handout (see attached)
- Then, you will create an outline for your own paper, listing points and evidence for those points, and determining the most successful arrangement of ideas. You may wish to use the word document below, which is an outline template that you can fill in. T
- Please indicate the sources you intend to use in your paper, and where you need more information or support.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO USE THIS EXACT TEMPLATE, OR STRUCTURE YOUR FINAL PAPER ACCORDING TO THE PATTERN OF DEVELOPMENT SEEN IN THE EXAMPLE. YOUR PAPER WILL REFLECT YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND YOUR OWN PRESENTATION STRATEGY. IN OTHER WORDS, IF YOU WANT TO ADDRESS COUNTERCLAIMS PRIOR TO MAKING YOUR ARGUMENT, YOU WILL PLACE THAT ASPECT OF YOUR PAPER AFTER THE INTRODUCTORY SECTION. OR IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU NEED SOME HISTORICAL BACKGROUND, PLACE THAT IN YOUR OUTLINE PRIOR TO MAKING ANY CLAIMS OR COUNTER CLAIMS.
- THESIS, TITLE OF PAPER, AND CONSIDERS FORMAT AND ORGANIZATION 8 POINTS POSSIBLE
- AT LEAST TWO SUPPORTING POINTS WITH EXAMPLES 8 POINTS POSSIBLE
- AT LEAST TWO COUNTERCLAIMS WITH EXAMPLES AND STRATEGY FOR REFUTING COUNTERCLAIMS 8 POINTS POSSIBLE
- A STRATEGY FOR INTRODUCTION AND FOR CONCLUSION, INDICATES BACKGROUND INFO 8 POINTS POSSIBLE
- WORKS CITED PAGE, CORRECTLY FORMATTED 8 POINTS POSSIBLE
Outline of Concussion Crack Down.pdf
Outline Template handout.docx
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount