time data accessaccess historical institutional data W r i t i n g
In this assignment, you will submit a business intelligence solution
framework for a university with one online and two physical campuses.
The solution will be used by university executives to improve overall
student retention and overhead costs.
- The BI solution must:
- Provide real-time data access
- Access historical institutional data from student databases from the past 15 years
- Analytic capabilities to combine data sources (i.e., students’ data,
course registrations, online/on-campus data, dates of course offerings,
- Ability to predict students likely to drop out
- Easy and secure access to data from multiple divisions within the university departments
- BI dashboards to present and view the results
- Model(s) (such as: artificial neural networks [ANN], Support Vector
Machine [SVM}, and Linear Regression [LR} models) you recommend using
and their rationale
- You will use SAS code for the model(s) that you will use for this BI framework solution.
- FOR EXAMPLE: if you’re using ANN model, write/locate ANN SAS code to include in your submission.
- Explain in detail how your BI framework solution will work with the
above-mentioned characteristics to help executives improve decision
making. The executives are the CEO and president level as well as the
vice presidents of different departments. Each department will focus on
its own data while top executives will focus on the overall university
total retention and costs.
Your framework should meet the following requirements:
- Three pages in length
- Include the screenshot diagram(s) of the BI solution framework
- Formatted according to APA guidelines as explained in the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA (Links to an external site.) (subheadings, one-inch margins, and double spacing)
- Supported by three credible, academic outside sources in addition to course materials
- Write clearly and logically, as you will be graded on content,
analysis, and your adherence to the tenets of good academic writing,
which should be succinct where possible while also exploring the topics
appropriately. Integrate and cite scholarly sources to support your
work, and supplement your ideas.
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount