western medical enterprises applicant questionnaire directions B u s i n e s s F i n a n c e
Western Medical Enterprises Applicant Questionnaire
Directions: Please provide responses to the two sections below. The expectation is that each response is from 1-2 pages in length (not including the information already present in this document which is approximately 1 page). You are expected to support your assertions, ideas, or opinions with at least two scholarly or professional resources where appropriate using current APA style and formatting.
Section I: Leadership and Collaboration Experience
Briefly describe an instance where you were required to lead and motivate a team of professionals to collaborate. It does not need to be in a health care setting. If you have not lead a team of professionals before, use a different example.
Next, analyze your approach to the challenge using specific examples. It is not important whether or not your efforts were successful. What is important is the approach you take to appraising your leadership and collaboration decisions and actions. Do the following:
- Analyze your leadership of the project. Consider the following:
- What was the purpose or shared vision of the team?
- The effectiveness of your leadership approach and style. Did you get “buy in” from stakeholders?
- Decision making processes and outcomes? What were your good decisions? What would you have done differently?
- How did you communication your vision, values, decisions, information, et cetera?
- Analyze your approach to fostering collaboration and motivation among stakeholders. Consider:
- How well you facilitated member or participant collaboration and engagement with one another. Did participants communicate effectively?
- Actions you took to motivate people to realize your vision or tactics. Did the team or participants feel motivated and energized by you? Why or why not?
- Briefly describe an ethical dilemma that that demonstrates
your application of ethical principles in the health care setting. Next,
analyze your response or actions (even if there were none) to the event against
one of the reference points below. Were your (in)actions or choices supported
by the chosen framework? Be specific and include two references citing one or
more of the following.
Any workplace code of ethics (consider choosing
one from a place you work or have worked).
The Professional code of ethics for your
AND one of the following:
Ethical Decision-Making in a Caring
Environment: The Four Principles and Leads.
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount