windows server 2012 operating system B u s i n e s s F i n a n c e
You have been hired by Crete LLC as an Information Technology consultant to develop a technology proposal. Crete LLC manufactures and distributes solar panel for the consumer market. Your job is to submit a proposal that meets their criteria.
- The company will have 3 locations (Los Angeles, Dallas, and Houston) but are planning to grow rapidly due to high demand in solar panels. Main staff will be at Dallas and Houston offices.
- Data security is priority since patent and trademarks are at stake.
- Los Angeles sales personnel will need secure remote access to Houston office.
- The WAN connectivity is in place and it is not an issue. There is ample bandwidth in place.
- Feel free to make other assumptions but they need to be noted in the paper.
Topics to Cover:
Your document should cover the content presented in the course. The outline below contains recommended points to cover. You are free to add other related information.
Describe the technical and business reasons for each choice, citing other resources as appropriate. The Windows Server 2012 operating system should be used for all aspects of the solution.
The topics include:
- What forest/domain model should Crete LLC implement? What is the domain name?
- Where should the domain controllers be place? Should RODC be part of the consideration?
- FSMO Roles placement
- Plan for AD backup and recovery
- Is Group Policy needed?
- What settings might be considered via Group Policy?
- What namespace should Crete LLC implement?
- What types of zones needed?
- How will the shares be secured?
- Will quotas be used? FSRM be configured?
- Will DFS be implemented?
- What technology will be implemented to provide secure remote access for users?
- Who should have remote access?
- How will the servers and clients be updated?
- How will new servers be deployed?
How will the servers and clients be updated?
How will new servers be deployed
The final submission should contain at least 7 pages’ worth of text written by the student (not counting title page, images, diagrams, tables, or quotations)
Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount